In this episode of The Small Business Marketing Show I share the 12 secrets I learned from watching power networkers that helped me go from zero contacts to totally plugged into my new city in less than a year...and how you can do it too.
In this episode of The Small Business Marketing Show...
- How the most common piece of advice on networking actually kills your chances of success.
- The "behind-the-scenes" habits that separate the real pros from everyone else.
- How to make it easier for contacts to refer business to you.
- Identify two groups you can join this month where your potential customers are members.
- Develop your introduction and practice delivering it to get comfortable.
- Attend at least one networking event and make appointments with two strategic alliances.
What Do You Think?
- What techniques have helped you network successfully in the past?
- What is your biggest obstacle to networking effectively?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.