In this episode of The Small Business Marketing Show I share with you the 8 things you should do when your starting a new business (or a new business within your business)...
In this episode of The Small Business Marketing Show...
- The #1 question you need to answer to effectively market your business.
- What you must do before spending lots of money on a website.
- Where to invest your time to get maximum returns.
- What type of marketing to focus on in the beginning.
- How to avoid pissing off your family and friends and turn them into your greatest asset.
- Write down a profile of your ideal prospect.
- Answer the question "Why should they do business with you?"
What Do You Think?
- What other advice do you have for surviving the startup phase?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.