In this episode of The Small Business Marketing Show I walk you through how to identify your ideal prospects.
In this episode of The Small Business Marketing Show...
- Why is it important to identify your ideal prospect?
- What is an "Ideal Prospect"?
- A simple way to identify your ideal prospect?
- Questions to ask to help you zero in on the perfect prospect for your business.
- What to do if you sell to multiple types of customers.
Answer these questions to help you identify your ideal prospects:
- Who do you work best with?
- Do they have an urgent pain or an irrational passion and are they aware of it and looking for an answer?
- What keeps them up at night?
- What is their level of knowledge or expertise related to what you offer?
- What are their values?
What Do You Think?
Are you zeroed-in on your ideal prospects or are you trying to sell to everyone?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.