Well, the response to my email asking you to send in your marketing questions was huge...I'll be sifting through the emails for a few more days. One thing is clear...a whole lot of you out there in Internetland want to know how to get more clients with little or no marketing moola.
That's a tough problem....you know the old adage "it takes money to make money."
Thankfully, I've got just the plan for you!
It will take SOME money...but you can start with as little as $100 bucks (that's less than the price of a baked potato at Ruth's Chris).
The answer to this vexing marketing problem is direct response, lead generation marketing.
It works like this...
- You have important information to share with a potential client. Information that will help them make a buying decision.
- You package your knowledge in an e-book, CD, DVD, report...
- You use inexpensive ads to get interested prospects to call you (remember you're the expert who's publishing important information).
- Prospects ask for your informational "bait" (Cool...we just generated a lead)
- You keep in touch until they're ready to buy
Here's what you need to make it happen...
1. A free information piece that answers your prospects' most asked questions.
2. A direct response ad (in print, on radio, TV, PPC, direct mail, email, social media...) to get your prospects to request #1.
3. A follow-up marketing system to educate (entertain) and convert leads into clients.
Put all three together and you've got a dirt cheap, client getting autopilot.
Want one for yourself?
I'll be releasing the next issue of Clients on Autopilot on the 1st of the month...and this one's all about building direct response, lead generation systems.
To test drive the current issue and get on-board click here.